Inland Marine Insurance

Request a Quote

Inland Marine policies (sometimes referred to as Equipment Floaters) will protect your property when it’s located somewhere other than a location scheduled on your property policy.

Coverage is generally broader than a regular property policy. Examples of what should be covered on an Inland Marine policy:

  • Rental equipment
  • Contractors equipment
  • Any other equipment that is easily moved or intended to be in motion
  • Any of your property that is generally not kept at your listed premises address.

There are many different Inland Marine policy forms out there that can be customized so that you’re getting the coverages that are important to you – and not paying for ones that you don’t need!